Just wait until you finish…you’ll realise just how great you had it!
1. Eating exactly the same meal three times a day
And speaking of breakfast, it can actually go down at pretty much any time…
Kebab Station for breakfast at 430pm tbh 🙂 pic.twitter.com/Kfgvz4PJrf
— Max Rebo (@lochlanwatt) October 12, 2016
Mmmmmm we all know it tastes good…have no shame!
2. Relying on a glass like it’s a legitimate extension of your arm
3. Casually napping in public after a heavy night
Babies do it (and they haven’t seen half of the crazy things you have) so why can’t you?
4. Wearing sunnies to class to hide the blood-shot traces of the night before
Teacher-why are u wearing shades in class?
Me- cause my future looks bright mrs pic.twitter.com/K0c3j1hpOk
— King Kendrick (@JaheedCesar) October 27, 2016
You did once brave class without the shades but the light evaporated all the moisture and your eyes turned into raisins…
5. Coming up with creative ways to go unnoticed while you sleep
No one will ever know…
6. Turning dirty underwear inside out so you don’t have to do your laundry
It’s an age-old trick…and it’s good for the environment!
6. Running out of room for all your homies to sleep so letting one crash in the bathtub
You know your night was lit if you end up sleeping in the bathtubpic.twitter.com/JhajJN2oBq
— Victoria :(: (@Bands_mannn) April 3, 2016
Use it while you can because real-life adults are expected to invest in a little thing called a ‘spare room’…
7. Reading anything but your compulsory course materials
Shampoo bottles also make for a riveting read!
8. Injuring yourself with absolutely no recollection as to how
Oh yeah…so that’s what happened!
9. Challeging everyone to an eating competition
Like, literally everyone…
10. Living in a stinking pit of your own mess
“How can it be considered a mess? I know exactly where everything is!”
11. Spending days…weeks…maybe even months procrastinating and seeing absolutely no consequences
12. Staying awake so long that your brain starts to feel tight and crusty
That lecture on quantum theory is gonna be painful…
13. Putting virtually no effort into your halloween costume
Hey, it’s Halloween on a student budget! You still completely work it out!!!
14. Leaving passive aggressive notes around the house rather than directly talking to the accused
Do you think they get the picture?
15. Or just completely skipping out the ‘passive’…
That should do it!
16. And just generally making a fool out of yourself
— mojiDate (@mojiDate) September 10, 2016
Seriously – make the most of every second! Because once you graduate, it’s time to really start ‘adulting’…
Image via Shutterstock