Oxford University Press is providing free access to over 200 digital textbooks to aid teaching and learning at home during COVID-19. This material covers primary and secondary school, O-Level, A-Level, Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC), and Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE).
Thanks to Oxford University Press, teachers, students, and parents can utilise these resources while schools are closed around the world. You can find a full list of resources, including literature books, picture books, and dictionaries on the official portal.
This free access is a temporary measure to aid distance learning; the textbooks are only available online until Sept. 30, 2020. Teachers and parents may contact their local Oxford Educational Consultant for more information. Before that, here’s a breakdown of what’s available for free online.
You can access textbooks for English, Spelling, Grammar, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography, Social Studies, and Computing.
You can access textbooks for Computing, Social Studies, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geography, History, English, and Tricolore.
- IB Diploma Programme textbooks for Economics, Theory of Knowledge, Extended Essay, Business Management, Environmental Systems and Societies, English A Literature, English A Language and Literature, English B, French B, Spanish B, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Psychology, History, Mathematics
- IB Prepared compilations
- IB Middle Years Programme textbooks for Mathematics, English, Spanish, Mandarin, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Physical and Earth Sciences, Life Sciences
- Lower Secondary textbooks for English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
- IGCSE & O-Level textbooks for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Enterprise, First Language English, Second Language English, Literature in English, Geography, Global Perspecties, Computer Science, ICT
- IGCSE & O-Level exam success guides
- Cambridge AS & A-Level textbooks for Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Business, Accounting, Economics, Psychology, and English
- Cambridge AS & A-Level exam success guides
- OxfordAWA International GCSE textbooks for Chemistry, Physics, and Biology
- CSEC textbooks/ study guides for Principles of Business, Principles of Accounts, Integrated Science, Investigating Science for Jamaica, Religious Education for Jamaica, Geography, Shakespeare, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Electronic Document Preparation and Management, Physical Education and Sport, Caribbean Maths
- Mathematics textbooks/ study guides including STP Mathematics for Jamaica, STP Caribbean Mathematics, Oxford Mathematics for the Caribbean
- ¿Qué hay? Libro for Spanish learning
- CAPE study guides for Pure Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Communication Studies