Psychology is the study of the human mind and behaviour, which makes it a fascinating topic to explore. It’s no wonder that this degree is so popular among university students!
This study programme will equip you with a better understanding of how people think and feel. You’ll learn about cool theories, develop a better understanding of human motivation and personality disorders, among a host of other topics.
Just about everyone on the planet deals with people on a daily basis, which makes psychology a pertinent subject as it can be applied in our daily lives, making our interactions with others more fruitful.
So, if you’re currently pursuing a psychology degree, it’s time to put your knowledge to test – take our quiz to see how you fare!
1. What is Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of needs about?
2. What is classical conditioning?
3. Who is known as the father of classical conditioning?
4. What theory was Albert Bandura famous for?
5. This psychoanalyst was famous for introducing the concept of the collective unconscious.
6. Which psychoanalyst was heavily criticised for their singular focus on sexuality as the main driver of human personality development?
7. A person with this disorder tends to worry and fear. These feelings are constant and overwhelming, and can be disabling, keeping them from carrying on with their life normally. Which disorder is best characterised by the description above?
8. What did Albert Bandura’s Bobo doll experiment in the 60s demonstrate?
9. B.F. Skinner was famous for which theory?
10. This psychological condition is characterised by at least two distinct and relatively enduring personality states. A person with this disorder also experiences memory loss. Which disorder is best characterised by the description above?
Share your Results: